Painlessly teaches high school geometry!
With Teaching Textbooks Geometry 2.0, students watch video lectures on CD-ROM and do problems from the 753-page workbook. When they need help or review, you've got a printed Answer Key plus audiovisual step-by-step solutions to every homework and quiz problem.
In Geometry, your students will cover:
- A Formal Proof Involving Angle Bisectors
- Drawing a Venn Diagram
- Writing a Conditional Statement for a Venn Diagram
- Arranging a Direct Proof
- Analyzing a Definition
- Using Betweenness of Points
- Measuring with a Protractor
- Working with an Angle Bisect